Need an Expert Witness?
We currently employ or contract with a team of Psychiatrists, MD’s, Physicians, Psychologists and Licensed Clinical Social Workers which service over 500 Mental Health patients/clients monthly her at DQS Healthcare Group. This team approach affords our legal clients and mental health patients an opportunity to capitalize on the combined expertise of the entire staff.
If you are an attorney in need of an expert witness, many of our clinicians have an extensive background in evaluation, analysis, report writing and testimony; She specializes in Sexually Violent Perpetrator evaluations, Psychosexual Risk Assessment, DUI, Domestic Violence, Substance Abuse, Sexual Harassment and Gender Discrimination Matters for
Defendants and Emotional Trauma from childhood and adult sexual abuse for defendants and plaintiffs. Contact us at: 1-888-657-2343
Our team has been expert witnesses in cases involving the following subject matters:
- Homicide (Mitigating Psychological Factors)
- Sex abuse/assault/discrimination/trauma
- Chemical dependency/substance abuse
- Domestic violence/family issues
- Elder Abuse
- Cognitive deficits & behavioral disorders
- Psychotherapy & psychosexual evaluations
- Cognitive Deficits
- Marijuana/Medical Marijuana
- Personality Testing
- Psychological Evaluation for Disability
- Trial Competence
- Murder/Attempted Murder
- Child Pornography
- Child Custody Evaluations
- Internet Abuse/Addiction/Pornography
- Bi-Polar Disorder
- Elder abuse
- Suicide/Attempted Suicide
- Intellectual functioning & learning disorders
- Criminal intent & criminal recidivism
- Death Row Evaluations
- Foster Care/Custody Issues
- Parents Rights
- Medical Chart Review
- Criminal Assessments
- Battered Women Syndrome
- Psychological Evaluations
- Pornography Addiction
- Compulsive Behavior
- Addictive Behavior
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Deviant Behavior
- Sexual Misconduct/Professional
Our standard costs are calculated as follows: for time away from the office there is a $300.00 /hr with $1000.00 charge, non-refundable deposit, for the psychotherapist and the psychologist. The cost for the child therapist is $200/hr. with $500 non-refundable deposit. Lodging, travel and meals are additional. Court appearances, phone calls, letters, and reports are billable by the hour. For deposition and court hearings, there is $200 fee, per person, for the clinicians and therapists preparation for the proceeding. This amount is required prior to providing the service (balance to be refunded or billed accordingly). You will also be responsible for any payment for copies of records. Should court or deposition be cancelled, the above fees are non-refundable.
Additional Financial Obligations Include:
- Records request – Retrieval fee of $25 and additional 0.05 per page for records over 30 pages.
- There is a $30 fee for all returned checks
- The cost for preparation of reports, letters, and insurance paper works is dependent on the issues being addressed.
- Travel costs are determined on a case-by-case basis.
Although our services might be requested by the Defense, this is not a guarantee that the final outcome of the psychological testing will be favorable to the defendant. We pride ourselves on being impartial and unbiased in our findings.
HELP IS ONE PHONE CALL AWAY
OR CONTACT US BY CLICKING HERE
DQS Communications Healthcare Group
Call Now! (888) 657-2343
10 West Queens Way, In Historic Downtown Hampton, Virginia, 23669 | One Block From the Virginia Air & Space Museum
645 Church St- Corner of Brambleton – STE #310
Norfolk, VA 23510 |
2 blocks from Norfolk Scope
Call Us : (888) 657-2343